Thursday, April 25, 2013

Aussie Curves - "Pyjamas"





This week on Aussie Curves - pyjamas. Now THIS is more me than any other challenge perhaps. This is probably when I'm home and not needing to do anything, there's a 95% chance that you'll find me in the good ol' jammies. Which is probably why this has been my favourite challenge so far.

I adore these pyjamas. Purple is possibly my favourite colour and the feathers, gosh I love feathers too. They're a little long in the leg and possibly a little snugger than I'd normally wear, but they're so comfy. Perfect for lounging around the apartment in. I wear the crap out of these I'm surprised they haven't worn out.



  • Pyjamas: K-Mart
  • Slippers: unknown

 
This is Snoopy. And he's almost as old as myself. I was given him for my first birthday and he looks a little worse for the years (god knows how many times my mother had to repair him), but he's awesome and so snuggly. Plus he doesn't hog the blanket. He's the perfect sleeping partner.


People may have bunny slippers, but I ask, how many have kitty slippers? My Texan friend Nicole sent these to me for Christmas one year. They're based on a character called Kyo from an anime called Fruits Basket - Kyo has the ability to turn into an adorably pissy orange cat when hugged. I wear the crap out of these too. :)

And after a long photo shoot, it's time to get a little shut-eye. Goodnight! (Lol no I wish I looked like that sleeping. I'm too much of a slobby mouth-open drooler. Or so I've been told. People are so rood XD)

So, what do you wear to bed?



3 comments: