Monday, April 01, 2013

ASOS cherry popped.

I've put my first ASOS order through! I've loved stuff from this company for so long, and finally I will own some and it will be mine bwhaha.

Exclusive Jersey Dip Back



Exclusive Matte Legging

Probably will wear the shit out of these this autumn/winter season. Especially the top - Jay was my inspiration to purchase it after I saw her being just gorgeous in the burgandy version from the Petite line.
Speaking of Jay...does anyone know if there's a blouse and sweater similar to what she's wearing in this post on sale anywhere? Because WANT.


Other ASOS wants:


Shirt in Spot Print


Exclusive Blazer In Stripe


Sweat Top With Fringe


Exclusive Skater Dress In Dark Floral

Hope all y'all had an awesome Easter. And if you don't celebrate, a fab long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment