Monday, June 24, 2013

Aussie Curves - "Metallic"



It's Metallic week at Aussie Curves, and I knew exactly what piece of clothing I wanted to wear.


The Edith top was from Virtu's spring/summer range, and it has this lovely gold lurex detail threaded through it which is nice and subtle. It's actually a liiiittle large on me right now since I've lost a little weight (go me!) but I kinda like it more oversized. I just pulled it over a simple black long sleeve top to make it work for these chilly winter days.


The rest of the outfit is simple - jeans and boots. It's my winter uniform.




Picked up this necklace while thrifting. It has a lovely bronze-y sheen to it.



And a close up of the gold stitching in the pullover.



11 comments:

  1. I love a boot tucked into jeans combo and this is a great one. Loving the top oversized too. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. Can't go wrong with boots and jeans, they keep the legs soooo warm. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool top! Gotta love jeans and boots in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is lovely! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!! Gotta love an oversized metallic striped sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great and nice and snuggly! Gorgeous jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great oversized - what an awesome relaxed but polished winter look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks comfy and stylish, perfect for winter! :)

    ReplyDelete