Monday, May 27, 2013

Aussie Curves - "Green"


Hello!

So I'm back after a couple of weeks off of posting for Aussie Curves, I've been rather unwell recently, lovelies. And I just didn't feel like getting dressed up - all I wanted to do after work was get in my fuzzy pyjamas and hole myself up with a good book and heal.

But I just couldn't miss this challenge. I LOVE GREEN! Wish I had more of it in my wardrobe, as green is near the top of my favourite colours. It's just so fresh and reminds me of spring. And since we're preeeetty close to getting into winter, I wanted a fresh burst of spring in my outfit.


Rivers can offerup some nice plus size pieces, and this cardi is an example. It's my favourite shade of green and it goes with jeans, dresses etc. It's quite versatile. And especially when teamed with black and/or dark gray, like I did here layering it over a dress from Moda and my Virtu belt. The boots were what I would've worn for the leather challenge and are ultra comfy. I've worn these all day running around and had zero problems.




And I'm sporting one of my new pairs of glasses in this challenge. They're this pair by Alex Perry, in gunmetal. And the other pair I bought is going to be perfect for pink week. :)




16 comments:

  1. The bunting necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the cutest? I have Lilli from http://frocksandfroufrou.com to thank for making me want one in the first place. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Like Sophie above - love that bunting necklace. And that colour green - you are right, fresh like spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire. :) It really makes me wish winter was already over, and it's only just started! *laughs*

      Delete
  3. Love this look on you! Great cardi, LOVE the necklace and dress looks like it's got a cute spotty mesh fabric overlay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup you'd be right, I'd like to wear it sans a cardi one time, I just need to find the right challenge to do it for. And thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. the green cardi matches your eyes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand the not wanting to get dressed up feeling, glad to see you back in the swing of it though. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I don't like to stay away from AC for too long, it's too enjoyable.

      Delete
  6. Ooo I'm in love with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn, I love it too, it adds just so much charm to the outfit.

      Delete
  7. Jumping on the necklace bandwagon. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like there's lots of love for the bunting! Thanks!

      Delete