Monday, July 01, 2013

Aussie Curves - "Pink"




It's weird but as much as I love pink, I don't actually have a lot of it in my wardrobe. This made this challenge a little bit of a ... challenge. XD I have a total of one pink top, which I was thinking of getting rid of anyway. Even going thrifting gave no results. So I was all ready to give up on this challenge.

But then I remembered I DO own something else that I like and would fit perfectly with the theme. More on that soon.



I've been rather uninspired with the last couple of themes, so you get another jeans-based outfit. Crappy weekend weather makes me just want to snuggle up in something warm and non-complicated. You can probably tell in my photos that my mood is reflecting the dreariness. :/ The top comes up as orange in most of these shots, but it really is pink, trust me.



This is my second favourite part of the outfit - I really likelikelike this jacket from Target, I can wear it as a jacket or button it up as a top. Plus it has a cute Peter Pan collar. So warm too.


Bunny earrings from Morning Glory in Adelaide about 2005.


But the real reason I did not want to pass over this weeks theme was it would be the debut of these little beauties:



My Awesome Glasses. :) They're from the Collette Dinnigan range at Specsavers. They're my weekend glasses. So many things I love about them. And they're pink!



Pretty pretty details.






8 comments:

  1. Love those glssses! I have owned colours frames in the past and find I never wear em compared to black ones. it is such a nice way to inject colour into an outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your specs! Such a fab way to brighten up any outfit!

    xM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glasses - love the colour and shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter is THE WORST. It sucks the life out of me too. Cannot wait until the warmer weather of spring to arrive! Loving your glasses, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love jeans and a great jacket to keep your snug over winter. I love Collette Dinnigan's range... when I can get another pair of glasses I will definitely grab a pair of hers! You look fab.

    ReplyDelete