Monday, April 01, 2013

Aussie Curves - "Belts"




So here we are, after many weeks of admiring the beautiful ladies that are participating in Aussie Curves (y'all an inspiration, I swear!), my first challenge! This week: belts. And this is what I came up with:




I decided on a tan belt from Autograph, it is my favourite of the few belts I own, I love the punched-out details. And then I had to think what to wear it with. I was initially thinking that I'd go all black so that the belt would stand out but vetoed that idea. I wanted to do something less obvious. Plus I couldn't find anything I liked with it.


In the end, I decided on belting it over one of my favourite second hand finds, my Crossroads tunic. This exact outfit (minus belt) was actually my planned outfit for the Bodycon challenge last week (I ran out of time to enter). I like how the tan in the belt picks up the gold-brown colour in the tunic.

(Apologies for the photo quality, I'm san tripod atm. And my hair, I'm getting something done with it for the next challenge. Dunno what but maybe something different..)

 Liking the cowl neck on the tunic but it goes a little skewy sometimes, lol.



Most comfortable shoes ever. :) The gathering is so cute.

Thanks for looking. :)


1 comment:

  1. welcome to aussie curves, its heaps of fun! Love the belt, looks great with your tunic :)

    ReplyDelete